At Spiral Solutions, it’s our people who help transform our vision, mission, and values into action
If you share our values, are highly motivated and are looking for a challenging position that allows you to be innovative and creative, then Spiral Solutions is the place for you. Spiral offers a wide variety of career opportunities including product marketing, brand management, software development and more.
View our open positions:
About The Position
Spiral Interactive is an innovative and results-driven company, developing and managing social games apps using advanced online technologies and interactive marketing solutions for our customers
We are looking for a talented Tech Product Owner to bridge between the business / development / operations (The dev house resides offshore)
As a Tech Product Owner, you will be:
· Responsible for the entire project mgmt of release content including acceptance phase.
· Be the primary POC between business stakeholders and the dev teams
· Be familiar with our competitive business environment, follow the trends, understand our customer profiles and their relevant product needs
· Master our product technologies, infrastructure and process aiming to optimize existing abilities. This refers to supporting features, backend and dev abilities.
· Work closely with the Product managers to define roadmap and backlog following prioritization process based on business needs and tech implications.
· Translate product roadmap needs into PRDs which includes requirement sync through various departments
· Work effectively in the ongoing with the Agile development team, lead the sprint backlog in sync with the dev managers
· Lead product release plans and set expectations for delivery with all relevant partners, take an active role in mitigating impediments to the on-time completion of Release/Sprint goals
· Work with the teams to maintain and improve effective Agile processes and communication
· Assist in infrastructure roadmap planning and implementation, bring new ideas and initiatives of new technologies and services that can support or boost the business
· Monitor and oversee the work quality of the remote dev house, and its interactions with the Business teams
· Be familiar and take active role with app stores release acceptance process
Who are you?
· A natural born team player- a must
· Influencer – has great skills in motivating and partnering effectively with others in order to achieve a common goal
· Excellent communicator – has the ability to understand and explain both business and technology demands.
· Growth mindset and resiliency – autodidact, obsessed about learning. Proactively seeks for a feedback from others. Has the ability to overcome challenges and difficulties and convert them into an opportunity
· Fluent written and spoken English – a must
· Native Russian speaker – a huge advantage
· Willingness to travel frequently to visit our remote dev house
What are your tech skills and experience?
· Solid experience with Agile development methodology
· Proven ability to gather, compile and define a set of requirements that accurately define business challenges, and identify the technical and business changes required to address them
· Proven experience in translating business requirements into complete, consistent and unambiguous technical requirements
· 5 years of experience with a software companies preferably from the online gaming Industry
· Relevant roles include Product Owner, Product Manager, System Engineer, Customer Success, Support, Development, QA, Technical sales and Field engineering
· Domain expertise in social gaming / social casino – Big advantage
· technical background and familiarity with application development concepts
· Proactive with high level of personal responsibility
· Able to work both independently and as part of team
· Proven UX design experience – an advantage
Apply for this position
We are a feisty bunch who work hard, play hard and love to keep the Spiral party spirit alive!
We know how to have fun and break loose, enjoying ongoing fun days, holiday events and special bonding group activities.
We promote responsible citizenship and solidarity, serving as stakeholders in important social projects. We aspire towards an inclusive, sustainable community and empowered individuals.