At Spiral Solutions, it’s our people who help transform our vision, mission, and values into action
If you share our values, are highly motivated and are looking for a challenging position that allows you to be innovative and creative, then Spiral Solutions is the place for you. Spiral offers a wide variety of career opportunities including product marketing, brand management, software development and more.
View our open positions:
About The Position
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Data Analyst to join our AI Team. As part of this position, you will work closely with a wide range of teams across the business in order to supply business insights, reflect business trends to the management & team, working closely with product team providing data driven solutions & insights through analysis and optimization.
Responsibilities & Scope
- Develop, implement, and maintain cutting-edge analytic systems, taking complex data sets and building simple frameworks.
- Identify trends and opportunities for growth through analysis of complex data sets.
- Evaluate organizational methods and provide source-to-target mappings and information-model specification documents for data sets.
- Create best-practice reports and actionable insights based upon data mining, analysis, and visualization.
- Evaluate internal systems for efficiency, problems, and inaccuracies, developing and maintaining protocols for handling, processing, and cleaning data
- Work directly with management and departmental managers in order prioritize business and information needs.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years experience in mining data as a data analyst and experience with BI tools
- Strong experience in writing complex SQL queries.
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Knowledge in statistical tools and data models.
- Proven analytic skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization.
- Ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations.
Additional Preferred Requirements
- BA degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or Statistics – an advantage
- Prior experience with database, model design and segmentation techniques.
- Practical experience in statistical analysis through the use of statistical packages including Excel, SPSS, and SAS.
- Knowledge of the online gaming industry
- Experience in working on an agile process environment
Apply for this position
We are a feisty bunch who work hard, play hard and love to keep the Spiral party spirit alive!
We know how to have fun and break loose, enjoying ongoing fun days, holiday events and special bonding group activities.
We promote responsible citizenship and solidarity, serving as stakeholders in important social projects. We aspire towards an inclusive, sustainable community and empowered individuals.