At Spiral Solutions, it’s our people who help transform our vision, mission, and values into action
If you share our values, are highly motivated and are looking for a challenging position that allows you to be innovative and creative, then Spiral Solutions is the place for you. Spiral offers a wide variety of career opportunities including product marketing, brand management, software development and more.
View our open positions:
About The Position
We are expanding our R&D team and are looking for an experienced and talented Software Engineer/Application DBA.
The position will involve definition, design, development, deployment, maintenance and enhancement of applications working as part of software development team, with specific focus on databases.
· Work with system architects to create database designs that meet the company's business goals
· Design and implementation of database schema
· Design, develop and deploy T-SQL
· Design, develop and deploy SSIS packages
· Write documentation of design specifications and implementation details
· Collaborate with other team members to collaborate on design, interfaces and protocols.
· Collaborate with system DBAs
· Manage workload to deliver quality results that meet requirements and timelines
· Assists Manager in tracking progress, prioritizing work, developing time estimates and work plans
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL programming (at least 4 years of proven experience)
· Proven experience dealing with large-scale databases serving thousands of concurrent users
· Experience with query optimization, MS SQL Server locking mechanism and MS SQL Server internals
· Experience with database change management processes for highly available database systems
- Experience with container monitoring tools (Prometheus configuration, Grafana visualizations)
· Familiar with MS SQL Server High Availability Always On
· Experience in development of SSIS packages dealing with big amounts of data
· Experience with source control
· Good written and verbal English
Apply for this position
We are a feisty bunch who work hard, play hard and love to keep the Spiral party spirit alive!
We know how to have fun and break loose, enjoying ongoing fun days, holiday events and special bonding group activities.
We promote responsible citizenship and solidarity, serving as stakeholders in important social projects. We aspire towards an inclusive, sustainable community and empowered individuals.