At Spiral Solutions, it’s our people who help transform our vision, mission, and values into action
If you share our values, are highly motivated and are looking for a challenging position that allows you to be innovative and creative, then Spiral Solutions is the place for you. Spiral offers a wide variety of career opportunities including product marketing, brand management, software development and more.
View our open positions:
Information Security Engineer
About The Position
We are looking for a talented security engineer to join our cutting edge Israel office IT security team. As Information security engineer you will be required to design, manage and deploy state of the art network and security solutions, with specific responsibility for on premise security, including management of Production and Cloud technologies.
Our ideal candidate will need at least 3 years of proven practical experience in information security and networking plus a deep understanding of advanced Information Security methodologies.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
· Maintaining and configuring VPN, firewalls, routers and switches
· Mastering LoadBalancers and Web Application Firewalls
· Analyzing and implementing new security technologies
· Modifying regulatory systems within IT security
· Maintaining the integrity of hardware and software security
· Investigating and monitoring security breech and incidents
· Create and maintain security policies
· Working and understanding authentication and authorization protocols
· Design and implement corporate and production networks.
· Manage Cloud security (Office365/GCP/AWS)
· Good understanding of the OSI Model
· Understanding the http protocol and traffic flow.
· Experience with following Product firewalls- (Fortigate Advantage), F5 load balancers, Portnox, SEP,OKTA,GFI
· SIME/SOC and open source Log systems
· Knowledge in Linux and scripting in Bash / Python / PowerShell or similar – an advantage
· Professional certifications such as: CCNA, AWS, Fortigate are an advantage.
· Excellent English
· Strong communication & interpersonal skills
· Analytical and problem solving skills
· Availability in dynamic working hours
· Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting methodologies
Apply for this position
We are a feisty bunch who work hard, play hard and love to keep the Spiral party spirit alive!
We know how to have fun and break loose, enjoying ongoing fun days, holiday events and special bonding group activities.
We promote responsible citizenship and solidarity, serving as stakeholders in important social projects. We aspire towards an inclusive, sustainable community and empowered individuals.