At Spiral Solutions, it’s our people who help transform our vision, mission, and values into action
If you share our values, are highly motivated and are looking for a challenging position that allows you to be innovative and creative, then Spiral Solutions is the place for you. Spiral offers a wide variety of career opportunities including product marketing, brand management, software development and more.
View our open positions:
About The Position
Looking for an exciting challenge in the DevOps space? We’re looking for a self-motivated, experienced and highly talented DevOps engineer to join us. We are a vibrant, yet well-established Galil hi-tech company with a dynamic start up mentality - come and play a critical role in our innovation.
What will you own?
• Work collaboratively with software developers, system operators and the IT team to manage code releases and infrastructure.
• Integrate all technologies that exist between software development, testing and operations teams, whilst referencing existing networks as they design, plan and test.
• Build and maintain automated tools for deployment, monitoring and operations to include service delivery automation, capacity management, code deployment and environment management.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
• Multitask and interface with multiple urgent situations.
• 2+ years of experience in a software development team preferably as a DevOps Engineer
• Experience with automation/configuration management using Ansible/Puppet/Chef or an equivalent
• Strong knowledge of scripting language Python/PHP/Bash/Powershell
• Experience with Git and software development best practices
• Experience with continuous integration tooling (Jenkins/Bamboo etc.)
• Experience with Containers and Orchestration tools (Docker, Kubernetes, Nomad)
• Strong background in Linux/Unix/Windows systems administration
• Experience with Active Directory (including Azure AD) , Windows Servers, IIS
• Experience interfacing with REST services
• Experience providing user guidance, documentation, and consultation
• Experience working in a team-oriented fast paced, distributed and collaborative environment
• Excellent troubleshooting skills, self-motivated, results-driven and well organized
• Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with other professionals, including software developers, systems engineers and product management
• Experience in a production services operating environment
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
• Cloud application deployment and monitoring
• Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
• Familiarity with one or more AWS/Azure/GCP SDKs a plus
• Experience with VMware virtualization
• Experience with infrastructure as code
• Experience with Atlassian tools such as JIRA, JIRA Service Desk and Confluence
• Familiarity with Relational stores (MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle, etc.)
• Familiarity with NoSQL stores (Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Couchbase, Redis, etc.)
Apply for this position
We are a feisty bunch who work hard, play hard and love to keep the Spiral party spirit alive!
We know how to have fun and break loose, enjoying ongoing fun days, holiday events and special bonding group activities.
We promote responsible citizenship and solidarity, serving as stakeholders in important social projects. We aspire towards an inclusive, sustainable community and empowered individuals.