At Spiral Solutions, it’s our people who help transform our vision, mission, and values into action
If you share our values, are highly motivated and are looking for a challenging position that allows you to be innovative and creative, then Spiral Solutions is the place for you. Spiral offers a wide variety of career opportunities including product marketing, brand management, software development and more.
View our open positions:
About The Position
Spiral Solutions is an innovative and results-driven company, providing a unique set of online marketing technologies and interactive solutions for our customers in the gaming industry.
We are looking for a talented Product Owner to guide the design, development and support of our online gaming products.
As a Product Owner, you will:
· Be the voice of the customer within the development team
· Fully understand the market, users, partner eco-system and how to develop the products to meet their needs
· Work effectively within an Agile development environment utilizing Epics, Themes and Stories.
· Maintain effective and groomed backlog
· Lead product release plans and set expectations for delivery of new functionality
· Maintain Effective Agile (Scrum / KANBAN and Agile Hybrid) Cross Functional communication
· Maintain Efficient and Effective Solution Delivery Process
· Promote and lead Continuous Improvement Cycle for products
· Take an active role in mitigating impediments to the on-time completion of Release/Sprint goals
· Solid experience with agile development methodology
· Proven ability to gather, compile and define a set of requirements that accurately define business challenges, and identify the technical and business changes required to address them.
· 5 years of experience with a software companies preferably from the online gaming Industry. Relevant roles include product owner, development/QA, technical sales, and field engineering
· Solid technical background and familiarity with application development concepts.
· Proven experience in translating business requirements into complete, consistent and unambiguous technical requirements.
· Proactive with high level of personal responsibility
· Able to work both independently and as part of team
· Fluent written and spoken English – a must
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Apply for this position
We are a feisty bunch who work hard, play hard and love to keep the Spiral party spirit alive!
We know how to have fun and break loose, enjoying ongoing fun days, holiday events and special bonding group activities.
We promote responsible citizenship and solidarity, serving as stakeholders in important social projects. We aspire towards an inclusive, sustainable community and empowered individuals.