At Spiral Solutions, it’s our people who help transform our vision, mission, and values into action
If you share our values, are highly motivated and are looking for a challenging position that allows you to be innovative and creative, then Spiral Solutions is the place for you. Spiral offers a wide variety of career opportunities including product marketing, brand management, software development and more.
View our open positions:
About The Position
Spiral Solutions stands at the very cutting edge of the Big Data revolution, incorporating innovative technologies and the latest generation of analytical tools in order to deliver unparalleled services and technical support. In order to maintain our technological edge, we are searching for a talented data analyst to join our Analytic team. Our ideal candidate is highly skilled and experienced in all aspects of data analytics, able to transform trends into readable, goal-driven reports for continued innovation and business growth.
Responsibilities & Scope
- Develop, implement, and maintain leading-edge analytic systems, taking complex data sets and building simple frameworks.
- Identify trends and opportunities for growth through analysis of complex data sets.
- Evaluate organizational methods and provide source-to-target mappings and information-model specification documents for data sets.
- Create best-practice reports and actionable insights based upon data mining, analysis, and visualization.
- Evaluate internal systems for efficiency, problems, and inaccuracies, developing and maintaining protocols for handling, processing, and cleaning data
- Work directly with management and departmental managers in order prioritize business and information needs.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or Statistics.
- 3+ years experience in mining data as a data analyst.
- Proven analytic skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization.
- Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations.
- Strong SQL or Excel skills with the ability to learn other analytic tools.
Additional Preferred Requirements
- Prior experience with database, model design and segmentation techniques.
- Practical experience in statistical analysis through the use of statistical packages including Excel, SPSS, and SAS.
- Proven success in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
Apply for this position
We are a feisty bunch who work hard, play hard and love to keep the Spiral party spirit alive!
We know how to have fun and break loose, enjoying ongoing fun days, holiday events and special bonding group activities.
We promote responsible citizenship and solidarity, serving as stakeholders in important social projects. We aspire towards an inclusive, sustainable community and empowered individuals.