At Spiral Solutions, it’s our people who help transform our vision, mission, and values into action
If you share our values, are highly motivated and are looking for a challenging position that allows you to be innovative and creative, then Spiral Solutions is the place for you. Spiral offers a wide variety of career opportunities including product marketing, brand management, software development and more.
View our open positions:
About The Position
Spiral Solutions are an exciting, forward looking company, combining state of the art technological development ,great people & flexible working conditions , both within our amazing office spaces & remotely. Our R& D Department are looking for talented Senior Full-Stack Developer to join their team. This is a great opportunity to develop professionally - creating new systems & applications & maintaining existing frameworks.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Be part of cross-functional team consisting of developers, DBAs and QA engineers.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create and maintain website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Create and maintain Web Services/APIs using .Net and .Net Core frameworks
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on business and technical needs
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our applications
- Proven experience in front-end development of dynamic cross-platform web applications
- Experience in designing, implementing and using RESTful Web Services in a Micro-Services Architecture.
- Proven in-depth knowledge of .Net and Angular frameworks.
- Excellent troubleshooting, debugging and problem solving abilities
- Team player and excellent interpersonal skills
- Passionate and self-motivated
- Proven knowledge of software design patterns and best practices
- 3+ year experience in web application design development
- 3+ year experience in Angular framework development
- 3+ year experience in .Net
Apply for this position
We are a feisty bunch who work hard, play hard and love to keep the Spiral party spirit alive!
We know how to have fun and break loose, enjoying ongoing fun days, holiday events and special bonding group activities.
We promote responsible citizenship and solidarity, serving as stakeholders in important social projects. We aspire towards an inclusive, sustainable community and empowered individuals.