At Spiral Solutions, it’s our people who help transform our vision, mission, and values into action
If you share our values, are highly motivated and are looking for a challenging position that allows you to be innovative and creative, then Spiral Solutions is the place for you. Spiral offers a wide variety of career opportunities including product marketing, brand management, software development and more.
View our open positions:
About The Position
Spiral Solutions is an innovative & results-driven interactive solutions provider, delivering cutting edge results through high-end interactive performance channels, social platforms & advanced technological intelligence. We are forward looking, encouraging flexible working conditions , both within our amazing office spaces & remotely.
We are looking for experienced Software QA Engineer to develop & execute manual, exploratory and automated tests in order to ensure product quality. As a QA Engineer, you will estimate, plan, & coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in issue tracking system.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
· Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
· Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
· Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
· Design, develop and execute manual, exploratory and automated tests
· Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Proven working experience of at least 3 years in software quality assurance - mandatory
· Proven working experience in manual testing - mandatory
· Proven experience in testing web applications and web APIs - mandatory
· Proven working experience of at least 1 year in automated testing - advantage
· Proven hands-on experience in T-SQL – advantage
· Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
· Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
· Hands-on experience in both white box and black box testing
· Good understanding of various web application architectures
· Hands-on experience in automated testing tools such as SOAP UI, Postman - advantage
· Hands-on experience in developing automation scripts using Selenium/other – advantage
· Experience in C#.Net programming or other languages – advantage.
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process - advantage
· Experience with performance and/or security testing - advantage
· Detail oriented person
· Team player and good communication skills
· Results driven and ability to see and understand the big picture
· Willingness to work dynamic working hours - as per need
· Good written and spoken English
Apply for this position
We are a feisty bunch who work hard, play hard and love to keep the Spiral party spirit alive!
We know how to have fun and break loose, enjoying ongoing fun days, holiday events and special bonding group activities.
We promote responsible citizenship and solidarity, serving as stakeholders in important social projects. We aspire towards an inclusive, sustainable community and empowered individuals.