About The Position
We are a leading international Group in the Hi-Tech and online environment, located in the North of Israel, and we are seeking an analytical, savvy, strategic and business-minded experienced attorney to join our Legal & Commercial Department!
As an attorney in our Legal & Commercial Department, you will:
• Provide the legal function to support a fast-paced rapidly growing and expanding range of businesses and operations.
• Provide practical, business-oriented legal advice, counsel and recommendations on significant issues, and assist in the management of the Group’s day to day legal matters and regulatory compliance.
• Draft, review, negotiate and close commercial contracts.
• Monitor and provide guidance on applicable laws and global regulatory compliance that impact the Group’s current and potential businesses.
• Be responsible for the Group’s day to day corporate legal matters and create standardized templates, business processes and internal policies to help protect and scale the businesses.
• Work closely with, and guide, our local and foreign counsels.
• Minimum3 years’ experience, preferably in the technology and online sector, including several years at a large law firm or a boutique law firm specializing in the technology and online sector (in-house work acceptable as well).
• General commercial law experience. Experience in high-tech, on-line/web platforms, software, information technology, app stores, data privacy, Fin-tech, banking and similar fields, are a significant plus.
• Ability to draft and close day to day and commercial agreements with minimal support from senior staff.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, including ability to work effectively within a complex global group with a globally distributed team and a fast-paced business environment.
• Self-driven and highly motivated to contribute to the success of the Group, and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision, including management of workload and proactive and creative thinking.
• English at mother tongue level.