Spiral Solutions Ltd. (the “Company“, “we“, “us” and “our“) respects your privacy. This policy explains our privacy practices for this website (the “Website”). It describes the ways your personal information is collected and used.
This policy does not govern the privacy practices related to our products and services other than the Website itself.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Device and analytical data. We collect basic information about the personal computer or mobile device you use to access the Website, including its model, its operating system, browser type, the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you accessed the Website and the approximate city from which you accessed the Website.
Inquiries. If you contact us for questions or inquiries, or submit an inquiry using one of our “contact us” forms, we will collect the information related to your inquiry. This may include your name, email address and other contact information, depending on the nature of your inquiry.
Applying for available positions at Spiral Solutions. You may apply for career opportunities at Spiral Solutions through the Website. To do so, you will be asked to provide information such as your name, email address, phone number and a copy of your résumé (curriculum vitae – CV). The CV you submit will typically include your personal information. Note that your application does not obligate us to consider your candidacy, contact you regarding your application or hire you.
We do not intentionally or knowingly collect personal information regarding children who are under 13 years of age.
USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
We may use the information outlined above for the following purposes:
- To facilitate the access to and use of the Website, and to manage the operational and administrative aspects of the Website;
- If you provided your contact details or submitted an inquiry, we may use your personal information to contact you, either directly or through others on our behalf, including by e-mail messages;
- Personal information pertaining to your application for open positions at Spiral Solutions (including your CV) will be used internally within Spiral Solutions by its authorized personnel, to evaluate your candidacy for open positions at Spiral Solutions and contact you regarding open positions at Spiral Solutions. We will not share or disclose such personal information with or to third parties outside Spiral Solutions, except as described in the section below titled “Transfer of Information to Third Parties”.
- To improve and enhance the content offered on the Website;
- To enforce this policy, and prevent misuse of the Website and our services;
- To comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies and authorities, if we believe it is necessary or justified; and
- Take any action in any case of dispute involving you with respect to the Website.
Sharing collected information
We may share personal information outlined in this policy, with others, in any of the following instances:
- With our service providers – in order to operate, maintain and enhance the Website and facilitate our email communications with you;
- Personal information pertaining to your application for open positions at Spiral Solutions (including your CV) may be shared with service providers we engage with to evaluate candidates. Their use of such information is strictly limited to this purpose;
- If you abused your rights to use the Website, or violated any applicable law – your information may be shared with authorities or other third parties, if we believe it is necessary or justified;
- With attorneys, courts and relevant third parties, in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind involving you with respect to the Website;
- If the operation of the Website is organized within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity (such as due to a merger or acquisition), provided that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this policy, with reasonably necessary changes taken into consideration; and
- We may share personal information with our corporate group entities (companies that we control, control us, or are under common control with us – whether directly or indirectly), but their use of such information must comply with the policy.
- In any case other than above, your personal information will be shared with others only if you provide your explicit prior consent.
ACCESSING, UPDATING OR DELETING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND OBTAINING A COPY OF IT
If the law grants you such rights, you may ask to access the personal information about you that is stored in our systems. You may also ask for our confirmation as to whether or not we process personal data concerning you.
Subject to the limitations in law, you may request that we update, correct or delete inaccurate or outdated information, and have us suspend the use of personal data whose accuracy you contest while we verify the status of that data.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. When handling these requests, we may ask for additional information to confirm your identity and your request.
Cookies and other trackers
We use various types of cookies and other types of web trackers, which help us to administer and operate the Website.
These trackers are used mainly to collect statistical information about your use of the Website;.
If you wish to block cookies, you may do so through your browser’s settings. You can delete cookies that are already on your computer and you can set your browser to prevent them from being placed going forward. Please refer to the browser’s help menu for further information.
For information about opting-out of Google Analytics cookies, click here. Please also bear in mind that disabling cookies may adversely affect your user experience on the website.
When you use our Website, other parties, such as Google, may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites.
Transfer of data outside your territory
We may store and process information in countries such as the United States and elsewhere. We may also process information using cloud services. In certain cases the laws in some of these countries may provide a lesser degree of data protection than the laws of your own country. You agree to the transfer of your information to such other countries for the purpose of processing as described in this Policy, including through cloud services.
We do not respond to browsers’ “Do Not Track” requests.
You may have a right to submit a complaint to the relevant supervisory data protection authority, pursuant to the law.
We may change this policy from time to time by posting the modified policy on the website.
You may contact us with any questions or comments, at: email@example.com
Effective date of the policy: November 2017