IT Infrastructure Engineer
About The Position
Spiral Solutions is an innovative, forward-looking, interactive solutions provider. Our next-generation technology, smart tools and analytical expertise is all about delivering groundbreaking results, via high-end interactive performance channels, media platforms, with top-tier use of customized AI know-how.
We invite you to become part of our exciting journey. Our IT Infrastructure team are looking for a talented Infrastructure Engineer to help lead the company to the next level of technological edge.
As our company IT Infrastructure Engineer, you would be responsible for the design, administration, maintenance and deployment of our IT infrastructure, including the management of company production environments, on-premise requirements and cloud technologies.
· Network and security engineering. Proficiency with Firewalls, Routers and switches.
· Perform daily Infrastructure and cloud monitoring, verifying integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems, and key processes.
· Manage and support daily system operations and projects.
· Administration of virtual environments and cloud workload.
· Troubleshooting issues related to IT infrastructure environments and user experience.
· Manage multiple projects, activities, and tasks simultaneously.
· Maintain knowledge of industry best practices and new trends.
· Automate repetitive tasks where possible, including, but not limited to, existing procedures, system configuration, and infrastructure deployment.
Experience & Skill Requirements
· At least 4 years of relevant experience in IT Infrastructure.
· Good understanding of the OSI Module - Must
- Knowledge of network and security principles, protocols & technologies
- Sustained knowledge with Firewalls, VPN, switches, routers configuration - Must
· Experience with the following technologies - NAC, IDP, MDM, Intune.
· Experience with Cloud environments – Azure / AWS / GCP.
· Microsoft 365 Administration - Exchange Online, SharePoint, Teams, Azure AD.
· Experience with AD, DHCP, DNS, GPO, and other AD services. - Must
· Installing and managing Windows and Linux servers.
· Knowledge with virtualization systems: VMware
· Experience with monitoring, logging, and alerting systems.
· Code / scripts and automation (PS, Bash, Ansible) – Significant advantage.
· Professional certifications such as: FortiGate, Cisco, AWS, Azure – An advantage.
· Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
· Exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
· High level of English - both written and spoken.
- Ability to collaborate with resources across multiple disciplines.
· Self-learning skills.
· Availability in dynamic working hours.